Saturday, January 23, 2010

New house happenings

We continue to settle into our new house. Here are some around the house shots.

Lydia installing the new toilet paper holder in the upstairs bathroom.


We slept in the basement for a couple of weeks and here is Caleb reading one of his school books. He is snuggled under the covers b/c there are no heat vents in the basement, so it is pretty chilly down there.


JoAnna pinking...I mean painting up her new room.


JoAnna making Aunt Stephanie's taco casserole recipe for lunch.



One morning I asked JoAnna to take the dog outside and after quite a few minutes I noticed that she wasn't back inside. I looked out and this is what I saw. JoAnna, jumping on the trampoline in her pajamas, no hat, no coat, only her gloves and boots. What must the neighbors think of us!!

No comments: