Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Compass Rose


The other day I sorted through some older e-mails and I found this picture, it was taken a few weeks before Chris got sick.  A group a ladies travel around the country and they volunteer to paint the compass rose at different airports.  On this day they painted the compass rose at the Richard Downing Airport in Coshocton, OH.  The ladies asked for volunteers who might want to help with painting.  At the far right are Chris and Caleb.  Just next to Chris is Dave, the one who sent the picture to me and he is now the one who mentors Caleb on Thursdays at MMS.  I have to admit that I had to fight back tears when I saw this again.  I marvel at the fact that even though the Lord allowed Caleb's father to be taken from his life, he HAS provided someone else to step in and provide some encouragement as he grows into manhood.  Again, I thank you Dave, for allowing the Lord to use you in Chris' son's life.   

No comments: