Monday, July 28, 2008

Camping

This past weekend Caleb went on a campout with two of the men who lead his mentoring class and 5 other young men from the mission. He had a good time and did the devotion before communion on Sunday morning. When I asked him how it went he said, "I'm not sure it came out the way I had organized it in my brain. But it was okay."

I was also able to get this picture of Caleb in the Kodiak airplane...he's behind David.

Lydia is away at camp this week. The house is pretty quiet. Maia keeps walking around looking in the rooms like something's just not right. I think she's looking for Lydia. I am sending Lydia a care package. In the package are a few things from Tessa and Maia: A bag of dog bone treats and some stuffed dogs for padding. I will send her some other goodies, but the dogs just had to get their paws in there.

JoAnna is starting to read her reader books for this coming school year. She has really taken off in her reading and she loves it. At the right she is reading one of her all time favorites "Shh!! Don't Wake Up Mama." to Maia. On the left DeeDee (the dolly) is being read to.

No comments: