Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Caleb & JoAnna enjoying their summer

Caleb is also an avid reader...when he can put his Legos down. He found this book (one of his reading books for school this year) early this afternoon and finished it by this evening. He also has a soft spot when one of the pups wants to snuggle. Tessa is taking advantage of that here.


JoAnna and I went to the pool this afternoon. I had so much fun with her. I watched her come down the slide and as soon as she hit the water she immediately started to "swim" to the side. I also took her to the dividing rope (between the shallow and deep ends). She hugged me and we giggled and laughed as we splashed around. It was a treat to spend time with her. I got sunburned a little...even though we use SPF 60!!! When I got home I realized that the medicine I am taking warns the user to not be exposed to the sun for long periods. OOPS!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I think there must be a soft spot in every guys heart somewhere for a snuggling dog. I think Tessa found Caleb's "spot"!
I love the favorite pictures of Joanna.:o)

Keith said...

Dana,

Karen and I are enjoying your blog. You're doing a great job as a mom, as a missionary and a blogger.