Saturday, June 27, 2009

CHEO convention

This past Thursday night and Friday JoAnna and I attended the Christians Home Educators of Ohio (CHEO) conference in Columbus. I did not attend any of the sessions because some continuing health issues kept me from wanting to be "trapped" in a room with a bunch of people. I only went to purchase some of my books for this next school year.JoAnna had fun looking at all the booths of books. I will get a copy of the sessions and listen at my own convenience. Beside the traditional workbooks for Lydia I bought several artsy things and she was very happy. Caleb received several books about WWII and a Motor/Generator kit. He was quite happy and I was even able to get his picture without his hand stuck in front of his face.
Caleb in his room, on a Saturday morning, reading a WWII book.

Caleb's motor/generator is already built and experiments have started.

No comments: