Friday, August 8, 2008

Today our new camera arrived. We have had fun all afternoon. It has an exchangable zoon lens...ohhh it's nice. I found some great big bumble bees on our butterfly bush and they became the subject of our zoon lens. Lydia took some beautiful pictures of flowers. I love digital cameras b/c we can delete the ones that don't turn out and not have to pay for them!!!

Tonight we also celebrated Caleb's 14th birthday--which is actually tomorrow, but he will be at a youth group event. We had the birthday boy's requested dinner...tacos. We had birthday cake and ice cream and he opened his presents. I found this book at the home school convention back in June. Caleb is always "building" these kinds of things in his mind and I thought I would give him the blueprints. In a few days I may be wondering what in the world I was thinking.

No comments: