Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October 9, 1993

I have not been good at adding things to my blog lately.  I don't feel like this time of year should be that overwhelming, but I guess it is in the back of my mind.  
I went to the Apple store with a friend the other day.  She is a die hard Mac user and she highly recommended them.  A few years back Chris had researched them and was ready to make the change.  Then we were gifted a wonderful PC (not a Mac).  It has been a great computer but lately is has been having problems...just running programs.  It would work fine and then it would just shut down and I would loose what I was doing.  I have now joined the world of Mac users.  I love it so far.  It's wonderful, straight forward and soooo easy to use.  
One thing I haven't figured out how to do yet is scan into iphotos (which is a wonderful program!!) so Caleb helped me to figure out how to scan this picture.  This picture was taken 15 years ago on October 9th...the day Chris and I were married.  It was a simple ceremony--my parents got off easy.  Chris and I washed each other's feet and vowed before family and friends that we were committed to serving one another.  It wasn't always easy, but we had fun growing together.  The day he went to heaven I lost my best earthly friend and soul mate.  In this picture Chris was being a rascal...'nuf said.

   

1 comment:

Karen said...

Chris could do "rascal" well I'm sure! :o) What a fun picture to see. What wonderful memories.