Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Fair

I hope I get this posted before my computer acts up again. The screen all of a sudden will become distorted making it extremely difficult to see what's going on. We hooked up a second monitor to see if that was our problem and it wasn't. So it must be the computer...oh joy. Where's my computer technie when I need him the most?? Being with Jesus is far better than playing with computers any day.

On Tuesday we enjoyed a wonderful day at the fair. The girls rode the rides...though Lydia didn't ride many, but JoAnna did.
Lydia and JoAnna enjoying a ride on Pharoah's Fury. 

My children have always enjoyed the big pink slide...they would go down over and over, but now JoAnna was the only one who wanted to go down...my babies are growing up.

One of our favorite rides is the bumper cars. JoAnna was finally able to go on them alone this year. Now I know that my baby is growing up. How is it possible?

One thing that JoAnna has wanted more than anything in the whole world is a horse. I let her enjoy a pony ride this year. She grinned from ear to ear the whole ride. It was worth the $3!!

When my girls saw this Ohio State booth they had to show their opinions of it. I was born and raised in MI and have 'brainwashed' my children to cheer for MI...notice JoAnna's shirt. We get teased alot for wearing our MI shirts, but what would life be like if we all liked the same things? The other day after AWANA we went to our car and notice a great big Ohio State magnet on the door. We know exactly who it was from and we are quietly plotting our next move.