Monday, November 17, 2008

grandparents

My parents came in on Thursday morning.  The children have been enjoying having fun with them.  We went to Walnut Creek Cheese and found some yummy Amish treats...cheese, homemade jams, beef jerky and of course we had to get some homemade ice cream.  One evening my mom, Lydia and I went to a Pampered Chef party and Caleb went to a lock in at our church.  My dad stayed home with JoAnna and they played games.  She got him to play the Littlest Pet Shop Game with her, but in the picture they are playing Crazy 8's.  He said that JoAnna also gave him a lesson in biology.  She explained the whole process of how food goes from our mouths, through our bodies and eventually to the toilet.  Maybe she's listening better in school than I give her credit for.  

No comments: