Monday, November 3, 2008

MMS Monday

Today I continued to work with Mary on learning what she does in the office.  She had to finish up end of the month reports so I had a chance to get the boxes of envelopes ready to go home to the ladies.  They will adhere address labels to them.  In the near future those envelopes will hold the MMS GroundCrew and go out around the world telling news of what's going on at MMS Aviation. After I finished I went in to Mary's office and she had just finished up.  She then went through the reports to show me why she does what she does, where to get the information, where to put the information and the list goes on.  Mary is truly an asset to MMS and I respect her more than ever for all the hard work and long hours she puts in.  I told her that I wish we could open a "cover" on her brain and pour her knowledge into my brain.  In this picture she is showing me how to pay bills.
Later in the afternoon an announcement came over the intercom system informing us that the MAF Chad 206 was about to go up on it's return to service flight.  We were privileged to be a part of the circle of prayer for the airplane as it returns to service in South Africa.  Dale was the team leader who headed up the project, which lasted over a year.  I must say that today Dale's face showed great joy...as well it should have.
Here we are circled up and getting ready to pray.

Just after take off.    

No comments: